Synonym: pare, skin, strip. Similar words: peer, speed, speed up, feel, heel, steel, kneel, at full speed. Meaning: [pɪːl] n. 1. the tissue forming the hard outer layer (of e.g. a fruit) 2. British politician (1788-1850) 3. the rind of a fruit or vegetable. v. 1. strip the skin off 2. come off in flakes or thin small pieces 3. get undressed.
Random good picture Not show
1. The paint is starting to peel off.
2. Scales of skin peel off after scarlet fever.
3. Peel and dice the potatoes.
4. Cut the orange peel into fine shreds.
5. Would you peel me an orange?
6. Peel the pears and remove the cores.
7. Peel, core and chop the apples.
8. Please peel an apple for me.
9. Peel the carrots and cut them into shreds.
10. Peel and grate the potatoes.
11. Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
12. Peel a thick-skinned orange and square off the ends with a sharp knife.
13. He nibbled away the apple peel, then ate the flesh.
14. Please peel this banana.
15. John Peel is back behind the microphone for a new series.
16. As you peel away the onion skin,[Sentence dictionary]you will find another skin underneath.
17. Peel the cucumber and chop it into small cubes.
18. I'd peel potatoes and put them on to boil.
19. After sunbathing, my skin began to peel.
20. Peel and core the pears before cooking them.
21. Blend in the lemon extract, lemon peel and walnuts.
22. Peel the onion and cut it in half lengthwise.
23. Peel the oranges and divide them into segments.
24. We were recruited to help peel the vegetables.
25. Peel and section the oranges.
26. The walls have begun to peel.
27. These potatoes don't peel easily.
28. Peel and dice the carrots.
29. Diana is a direct descendant of Robert Peel.
30. Carefully peel away the lining paper.
More similar words: peer, speed, speed up, feel, heel, steel, kneel, at full speed, feel out, freely, feel like, wheelchair, finite element.