Random good picture Not show
1. One side effect of modern life is stress.
2. The drug has the beneficial side effect of lowering the patient's blood pressure.
3. A side effect of the treatment is that your hair starts to fall out.
4. Stomach ache is an additional side effect.
5. I knew facial hair would be a side effect.
6. Bradycardia is a frequent side effect.
7. Orthostatic hypotension occasionally is a serious side effect.
8. Francis, said a side effect of morphine is decreased respiration, which can lead to death.
9. But the side effect is that people like Freitas can get free access, too.
10. This had the interesting side effect of causing his vocal accomplice to fall temporarily silent.
11. Hirsutism is a less frequent side effect that may be a cosmetic problem in females.
12. As a side effect, he-found it difficult to urinate in public.
13. The only instant adverse side effect is a desperate thirst, stiff aching muscles and a loss of appetite.
14. Another side effect of flying in cramped quarters is back pain.
15. A side effect of tuna fishing was the death of over 100,000 dolphins annually.
16. Is there any side effect if I sweat profusely?
17. What side effect does autohypnosis have?
18. Is use chloromycetin mellow what side effect is there?
19. Can the merbromin produce side effect?
20. Sleeplessness is sometimes the side effect of certain medications.
21. In addition, it has almost no side effect.http://sentencedict.com
22. Eat anodyne what to side effect there is?
23. Eat rummy husband what to side effect have surely?
24. What side effect can terramycin have?
25. This medicine has no side effect.
26. The common side effect in intravenous melphalan is mucositis.
27. In rare instances, parkinsonian patients taking levodopa experience increased libido as a side effect.
28. Such postoperative headaches have traditionally been considered an unavoidable side effect of the anesthesia itself.
29. BFoy struggled through a relapse, hospitalized for kidney stones, a side effect of his drug regimen.
30. Birth Control Pills and Headache Headaches may rarely occur as a side effect of birth control pills.
More similar words: take effect, the greenhouse effect, effect, in effect, effective, effectively, effectiveness, affect, affected, affection, affectation, affectionate, side by side, effete, effeminate, effervescent, side, defect, perfect, aside, outside, beside, reside, subside, inside, imperfect, infected, preside, outsider, besides.