Synonym: accurate, correct, faultless, flawless, ideal, right. Antonym: imperfect. Similar words: imperfect, interfere, counterfeit, interfere in, interfere with, effect, affect, counterfeiter. Meaning: ['pɜrfɪkt /'pɜː-] n. a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect). v. make perfect or complete. adj. 1. being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish 2. without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers 3. precisely accurate or exact.
Random good picture Not show
2. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
3. Practice makes perfect.
4. Everyone liked my father-he was the perfect gentleman.
5. She is a perfect lady.
6. They worked in perfect harmony.
7. The work is perfect in craftsmanship.
8. I loved the house because it had perfect symmetry.
9. You can't expect him to be perfect.nobody is.
10. The shoes are a perfect fit.
11. This suit is perfect for me.
12. Lack the tune of lyrics,(sentencedict.com) ultimately not perfect.
13. The Earth is not a perfect sphere.
14. She has the perfect credentials for the job.
15. The couple lives in perfect harmony.
16. It was the perfect ending to the perfect day.
17. Take the moment and make it perfect.
18. He has perfect credentials to make an officer.
19. Cyprus is the perfect setting for a beach holiday.
20. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
21. This wine is the perfect complement to fish.
22. The eye test shows she has perfect vision.
23. There's no magic formula for a perfect marriage.
24. The archer's shot was a perfect bull's-eye.
25. Well I'm sorry-but nobody's perfect .
26. She is a perfect angel.
27. In this earthly life nothing is perfect.
28. Real girls aren't perfect. Perfect girls aren't real.
29. Sport became the perfect outlet for his aggression.
30. She is a perfect model of her mother.
More similar words: imperfect, interfere, counterfeit, interfere in, interfere with, effect, affect, counterfeiter, infected, in effect, infection, affection, effective, take effect, effectively, affectation, affectionate, disinfectant, effectiveness, the greenhouse effect, forfeit, for fear of, perform, performer, cheerful, answer for, butterfly, wonderful, performance, superfluous.