Random good picture Not show
1. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
3. Everyone liked my father-he was the perfect gentleman.
4. Sometimes,(sentencedict.com) the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
5. Other people's weddings are the perfect hunting ground for ideas.
6. The work is perfect in craftsmanship.
7. The soldiers showed perfect discipline under the fire of the enemy.
8. I loved the house because it had perfect symmetry.
9. You can't expect him to be perfect.nobody is.
10. The shoes are a perfect fit.
11. This suit is perfect for me.
12. The magnificent scene of the waterfall is a perfect delight to the eye.
13. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. Winston Churchill
14. This vase would be perfect but for a few small flaws in its base.
15. I'm not perfect,I make mistakes,I hurt people,but when I say sorry,I mean it!
16. Lack the tune of lyrics, ultimately not perfect.
17. This silk scarf is the perfect accessory for stylish summer evenings.
18. The Earth is not a perfect sphere.
19. She has the perfect credentials for the job.
20. Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
21. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
22. The couple lives in perfect harmony.
23. I've had my eyes tested and the report says that my vision is perfect.
24. His photo is a wonderful happy moment caught with perfect timing.
25. Mum's still got our pram - it's very old, but it's in perfect condition.
26. He brought the aircraft's nose up and made a perfect landing.
27. Women are caught in a double bind, marginalised in the community if they are not wives and mothers, under excessive pressure to be perfect if they are.
28. They spent an immense amount of time getting the engine into perfect condition.
29. If love is misunderstanding, who let I can return to perfect.
30. There is no exactly equivalent French tense to the present perfect tense in English.
More similar words: imperfect, interfere, counterfeit, interfere in, interfere with, effect, affect, counterfeiter, infected, in effect, infection, affection, effective, take effect, effectively, affectation, affectionate, disinfectant, effectiveness, the greenhouse effect, forfeit, for fear of, perform, performer, cheerful, answer for, butterfly, wonderful, performance, superfluous.