Random good picture Not show
2. Development has affected vast swathes of our countryside.
3. Manufacturing industry was worst affected by the fuel shortage.
4. The disease has affected her sight.
5. He thought her smile affected.
6. The tax increases have affected us all.
7. The affected skin turns red and may blister.
8. Sales did not seem unduly affected.
9. Both buildings were badly affected by the fire.
10. Water supplies and other public utilities were badly affected.
11. The statistics seriously underestimate the number of people affected.
12. Many of those most affected are elderly.
13. The whole food chain is affected by the over-use of chemicals in agriculture.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. All scheduled airline services will be affected by the strike.
15. Road development in the area has been severely affected by the conservation programmes of the council.
16. We have not been directly affected by the latest cuts.
17. He had been deeply affected by the sudden death of his father-in-law.
18. The whole world would be affected by a nuclear war.
19. It was an enormous task that affected every stratum of society.
20. The south of the country was worst affected by the drought.
21. The pollution of the forest has seriously affected plant life and, to a lesser extent, wildlife.
22. Farmers and market gardeners have been badly affected by the drought.
23. Trading has been adversely affected by the downturn in consumer spending.
24. No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
25. It's difficult to quantify how many people will be affected by the change in the law.
26. Protests have been made/registered by many people who would be affected by the proposed changes.
27. The police have provided experts to counsel local people affected by the tragedy.
28. It is too early to say whether insurance premiums will be affected.
29. By cross-breeding with our native red deer, the skia deer have affected the gene pool.
30. The trade union movement was swept along by the same tidal wave of patriotism which affected the country as a whole.
More similar words: affect, affection, infected, affectation, affectionate, effect, in effect, effective, afflicted, take effect, effectively, elected, effectiveness, expected, selected, directed, dejected, connected, protected, decaffeinated, dejectedly, unexpected, the greenhouse effect, unexpectedly, be connected with, gaffe, defect, perfect, imperfect, specter.