Random good picture Not show
1. We live in an imperfect world.
2. Our understanding of cancer remains imperfect.
3. We're living in an imperfect world.
4. The system is highly imperfect.
5. Soot is usually the product of the imperfect combustion of fuel.
6. These goods are slightly imperfect.
7. All our sale items are slightly imperfect.
8. Imperfect articles are rejected by our quality control.
9. I got it cheap because it's slightly imperfect.
10. Human perception is highly imperfect and by definition subjective.
11. Soot is the product of the imperfect combustion of fuel.
12. The conversation was limited by my imperfect Spanish.
13. Imperfect(Sentence dictionary), because the radii differ by about 60 metres.
14. Individual memory is at best an imperfect instrument.
15. These are externalities[sentencedict.com], imperfect competition and inadequate information.
16. Social workers work in an imperfect world.
17. You have to accept that most relationships are imperfect.
18. Hope, the best comfort of our imperfect condition. Edward Gibbon
19. Imperfect goods are sold off cheaply.
20. The only nice thing about being imperfect is the joy it brings to others. Doug Larson
21. We love the imperfect shapes in nature and in the works of art, look for an intentional error as a sign of the golden key and sincerity found in true mastery. Dejan Stojanovic
22. Assets are imperfect substitutes because they possess different characteristics with respect to liquidity, marketability and profitability.
23. The managers' experience was an imperfect lens with which to make sense of their new position.
24. For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true, though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.
25. In 'while I was washing my hair', the verb is in the imperfect.
26. In the sentence 'He was hit by a car as he was crossing the road', the verb 'cross' is in the imperfect.
27. I explained as well as I was able, given my own imperfect understanding of the situation.
28. Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance. Brene Brown
29. She has anxieties and fears, like anyone else in this imperfect world.
30. For example, the modelling of the corporate sector, particularly allowing for imperfect competition, is likely to pose formidable problems.
More similar words: interfere, interfere in, interfere with, whimper, affect, effect, impetus, imperial, imperious, in effect, imperative, impending, infection, impediment, impeccable, take effect, impeachment, affectation, effectively, disinfectant, affectionate, effectiveness, the greenhouse effect, forfeit, for fear of, perform, performer, answer for, butterfly, cheerful.