Random good picture Not show
1. I would rather have the affectionate regard of my fellow men than I would have heaps and mines of gold.
2. He is very affectionate towards his children.
3. Affectionate birthday greetings.Birthday means a new beginning and a new chance to take hold on life.
4. If all affectionate care, that I would rather no one answered.
5. He gave her an affectionate kiss.
6. A puppy is naturally affectionate and excitable.
7. He gave her an affectionate squeeze.
8. His face took on an affectionate glow.
9. Let's 'sign our'selves 'Your affectionate students'.
10. She took affectionate leave of her mother.
11. She was by nature a very affectionate person.
12. She gave her mother an affectionate hug.
13. He enfolded the child in an affectionate embrace.
14. She was an affectionate child and remarkably unspoiled.
15. He is affectionate to me.
16. He's an affectionate little boy.
17. He gave her knee an affectionate pat.
18. Jo is very affectionate towards her.
19. He's very loving and affectionate with his sister.
20. Rosie gave her an affectionate kiss on each cheek.
21. She is an affectionate child and loves to be hugged and kissed.
22. By turns, a 14 year old is affectionate then aggressive,(http://Sentencedict.com) silent then outspoken.
23. He is the most affectionate and cuddly dog I have ever known.
24. He gave her knee an affectionate pat/He gave her an affectionate pat on the knee.
25. Puppies are naturally affectionate and excitable.
26. Stewart was honored with reverential speeches and affectionate anecdotes.
27. But the relationship became more affectionate.
28. I love the men flower heart also due,[sentencedict.com] so I be more affectionate more ruthless.
29. They seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.
30. Although she was intimidating in aspect, she was warm and affectionate beneath the surface.
More similar words: affectation, infection, affect, effectively, effectiveness, decaffeinated, national, donation, zonation, affliction, section, nationalism, functional, election, objection, selection, direction, international, collection, inspection, protection, connection, reflection, projection, instructional, nation-state, dictionary order, introspection, effect, in all directions.