Random good picture Not show
3. Security forces were given sweeping powers to search homes.
4. They hold together for collective security.
5. Management need to explore ways of improving office security.
6. The building needs improved security and lighting.
7. They lulled her into a false sense of security.
8. The visit took place amidst tight security .
9. They were summarily ejected by the security guard.
10. They have the security of a good home.
11. Security is the greatest enemy.
12. We need greater security in car parks.
13. The UN security council may impose economic sanctions .
14. These matters are vital to the national security.
15. This would materially affect US security.
16. They got in disguised as security guards.
17. Swod transferred from MI6 to the Security Service.
18. The criminals were caught on a security video.
19. They pose a serious threat to security.
20. Their security procedures were found wanting .
21. The country stepped up internal security.
22. The people desire peace, security and happiness.
23. The gunman was finally overpowered by three security guards.
24. A security guard was killed in the bank raid.
25. Ideally(sentencedict.com), your car should have high security locks.
26. If you are unemployed you can claim social security.
27. This constitutes a threat to national security.
28. They are seriously concerned about security.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The entrances are guarded by watchful security staff.
30. The security guards set their dogs on the intruders.
More similar words: curious, secular, prosecutor, consecutive, prosecution, minority, priority, authority, celebrity, popularity, similarity, tourist, tourism, during, sec., flourish, occur, curve, execute, centurion, molecule, insect, sector, second, current, curtain, speculate, executive, execution, section.