Random good picture Not show
2. The shop will be closed during repairs.
3. Water consumption decreased during the winter.
4. His drunken outbursts during the mayor's speech were inexcusable.
5. We stayed at a student hostel during the conference.
6. Cars and buses were set ablaze during the riot.
7. During the French Revolution, thousands of people were guillotined.
8. Cash was taken during a burglary of the apartment.
9. Many innocent civilians were killed during the war.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. During the summer, my skin sometimes gets greasy.
11. The calves are grazed intensively during their first season.
12. He slipped out during a pause in the conversation.
13. I felt my attention wandering during the lecture.
14. Some babies cry during the night.
15. She was awake during the operation on her leg.
16. The city took a real hammering during the war.
17. Our enemy has greatly strengthened during the truce talks.
18. A new manager was appointed during/in her absence.
19. His business suffered greatly during the war.
20. She showed great stoicism during her husband's final illness.
21. The pain had subsided during the night.
22. There are extra flights to Colorado during the winter.
23. He committed suicide during a fit of depression.
24. You're not allowed to talk during the exam.
25. He went through hell during the trial.
26. Thieves carried off the farmer's sheep during the night.
27. During the disturbance which followed, three Englishmen were hurt.
28. Many large oaks were felled during the war.
29. During the night a great storm has arisen.
30. Our project languished during the holidays.
More similar words: manufacturing, ring, bring, ring up, ring out, string, bring up, mothering, gathering, offering, bring in, bring out, spring up, bring down, bearings, bring about, pioneering, bring back, filtering, bring together, bring forward, engineering, neighboring, procedure, tourist, tourism, flourish, curious, security, centurion.