Random good picture Not show
1. He glazed the windows.
2. Doctors with glazed eyes sat chain-smoking in front of a television set.
3. All the rooms have glazed doors.
4. There was a glazed look in her eyes.
5. The pot had been badly glazed.
6. Her eyes were glazed in sadness.
7. His face wore a glazed, faraway expression.
8. The worker glazed the china.
9. His eyes glazed over at the sight of her.
10. His eyes glazed over and gradually he fell unconscious.
11. With a glazed stare she revived for one last instant.
12. Her eyes glazed over.
13. Her eyes, glazed with the drug, stared with half closed lids at nothingness.
14. The room had been carpeted and the windows glazed with coloured glass.
15. He'd been smoking dope; his glazed eyes were a dead giveaway.
16. The singer's eyes glazed over and she fell back unconscious.
17. Her eyes glazed over when I said I worked in dictionaries.
18. After six glasses of vodka his eyes glazed over and he remembered nothing more.
19. Among the audience, eyes glazed over and a few heads started to nod.
20. Glazed red unblinking eyes followed us by.
21. Rooms are double glazed and have double security locks.
22. While her eyes glazed with panic, his sparkled ironically.
23. Sugared spaghetti with glazed meatballs and honeydew spinach.
24. To follow the process from clay lump to glazed decoration demands discipline.
25. To the rear of the glazed, folding partition lay the larger, higher volume of the original school-room.
26. The clearing out of disused workshops laid bare thousands of Italianate glazed tiles.
27. The house is nearly finished but it hasn't been glazed yet.
28. The door on the left leads to a staff bedroom, and the glazed doors to the lift lobby.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Many of the fresh bedrooms overlook this. Front bedrooms are double glazed.
30. A new but effective way of securing windows and glazed doors is to fit Security Grilles from Homeguard Products.