Random good picture Not show
(1) Only an insane person could perpetrate such a horrible crime.
(2) They continue to perpetrate the discredited myth of economic invincibility rather than reflect the harsh realities of recession and reunification.
(3) Somehow she seemed too gentle, too vague to perpetrate such a brutal crime.
(4) Did you perpetrate this terrible poem?
(5) But the stupidity of the people perpetrate them shouldn't be ignored or forgiven.
(6) Who perpetrate that dreadful extension to the front of the building.
(7) Another element is the continuing presence of organized white supremacists in our society and the violence they perpetrate.
(8) The rumor was that I had invented him to perpetrate a hoax and had actually written the books myself.
(9) Some people who knew Sudan feared that an enraged Bashir would perpetrate fresh atrocities.
(10) Some people who knew Sudan feared that an enraged Mr Bashir would perpetrate fresh atrocities.
(11) In reality, all initiates are both light and dark(http://Sentencedict.com), and perpetrate the same perpetrated against them.
(12) The United States is flaunting the anti - communist banner everywhere perpetrate aggression against other countries.
(13) It works to mobilize public opinion which exerts pressure on individuals who perpetrate abuses.
(14) One version holds that Davis's CIA team was gathering intelligence on Lashkar-e-Taiba, an Islamist terrorist group the ISI has reportedly employed to perpetrate attacks on India.
More similar words: perpetuate, penetrate, perpetual, strategy, prostrate, strategic, arbitrate, frustrate, illustrate, concentrate, demonstrate, carpet, strategically, concentrate on, extraterrestrial, interpersonal, detract, retract, betrayal, active transport, rate, frustration, prate, irate, registration, demonstrator, berate, operate, concentrating, demonstration.