Random good picture Not show
1. She ended her speech with a rhetorical flourish.
2. Bill signed on the bottom line with a flourish.
3. The arts began to flourish at that time.
4. Plants flourish in this earth.
5. No new business can flourish in the present economic climate.
6. With a final flourish she laid down her pen.
7. The waiter handed me the menu with a flourish.
8. Crops flourish in rich soil.
9. If left unchecked, weeds will flourish.
10. Organized crime continued to flourish alongside the mainstream economy.
11. The symphony finishes with a flourish.
12. Our business seemed to flourish.
13. He opened the door for her with a flourish.
14. She waved to us with a flourish.
15. The illegal trade in animal products continues to flourish.
16. Plants will not flourish without water.
17. Traditional beliefs still flourish alongside a modern urban lifestyle.
18. These plants flourish in a damp climate.
19. He took off his hat with a flourish.
20. They showed us about the house with much flourish.
21. Watercolour painting began to flourish in Britain around 1750.
22. He underlined his signature with a little flourish.
23. A flourish of trumpets marked the Queen's arrival.
24. They finished the season with a flourish(http://sentencedict.com), winning their last three matches.
25. The season ended with a flourish for Owen, when he scored in the final minute of the match.
26. Most plants will flourish in the rich deep soils here.
27. They have created an environment in which productivity should flourish.
28. He took his peaked cap from under his arm with a flourish and pulled it low over his eyes.
29. We are all born leaders; we just need the right circumstances in which to flourish.
30. There's nothing like a luxurious dessert to give a menu a final flourish .