Random good picture Not show
1. A policeman has the authority to arrest lawbreakers.
2. The Prime Minister aimed to reassert his authority.
3. The government says that local authority spending is excessive.
4. The leader must be a person of authority.
5. You have exceeded your authority.
6. Could I speak to someone in authority please?
7. The speech bore the stamp of authority.
8. Policemen have authority to arrest lawbreakers.
9. She established her authority with unrelenting thoroughness.
10. We were brought up to be respectful of authority.
11. The disgraced official was divested of all authority.
12. She is the pre-eminent authority in her subject.
13. He assumed full authority as tsar in 1689.
14. He has no respect for authority whatsoever.
15. He plans to delegate more authority to his deputies.
16. Women are often excluded from positions of authority.
17. The present constitution gives supreme authority to the presidency.
18. His authority is steadily weakening.
19. He's got the experience and the authority to carry it off.
20. The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
21. I have it on the best authority that we will be paid for our work next week.
22. She now has authority over the people who used to be her bosses.
23. The local authority could find itself in the invidious position of having to refuse.
24. He has authority,[sentencedict.com] but he doesn't try to dominate .
25. The local authority may assist you to obtain alternative accommodation.
26. I'm always wary of men wearing suits, as I equate this with power and authority.
27. The junta reacted violently to the perceived threat to its authority.
28. There is undoubtedly a groundswell of support for the idea of a strong central authority.
29. The vice - president is trying to usurp the president's authority.
30. She'd developed what she considered a healthy contempt for authority.
More similar words: authorize, minority, priority, horizon, thorough, favorite, thoroughly, security, celebrity, similarity, popularity, south, southern, taut, auto, southeast, in truth, southwest, autonomy, automatic, automobile, horn, short, automatically, shorts, hormone, horror, those, shortly, in short.