Random good picture Not show
1. Renewed fighting threatens to derail the peace talks.
2. This latest incident could derail the peace process.
3. Radicals are trying to derail the peace process.
4. However, two important developments occurred to derail the peace process.
5. Circumstances had conspired to derail her, as they had derailed almost everyone else she knew.
6. Legislation to derail these plans was voted on by the Senate last year.
7. Anyone who is stupid enough to try and derail a train should be locked away for a long time.
8. Could the current global crisis derail the Party's strategy?
9. Withdrawing support too soon could derail a recovery.
10. They can boost or derail any decision.
11. An open switch will derail a train.
12. The market's job is derail the systems traders.
13. The present wave of political killings is the work of people trying to derail peace talks.
14. Officials fear extremists on both sides may resort to violence to try to derail the redeployment.
15. Borrowing thematically from Medea, this world premier unfolds as she attempts to derail the wedding(sentencedict.com), prompting Cortez to vow revenge.
16. Bidding on the first of the plants opened in November, but opponents are fighting hard to derail the plan.
17. They were not entirely satisfactory and had a tendency to derail on the very sharp corner at Pitlake.
18. Analysts worry that poor infrastructure, especially in rural areas, will derail attempts to fight poverty.
19. According to diplomatic sources, Baker warned that failure to address the charges could derail the peace process.
20. There is a risk, too, that he would meddle in economic matters better left alone, and thereby derail growth.
21. For industry, these demands are intolerable, and companies have threatened to derail the accord if they are included.
22. The Unabomber a terrorist who targeted scientists in an effort to derail runaway technological development.
23. The yawning U.S. deficit and the fear that tighter policy could derail a weak recovery could keep the fed funds rate near zero for perhaps six years, the Goldman research suggests.
24. The economy contracted 0.5% in the fourth quarter, reviving fears that the austerity program introduced by the coalition government may derail the economic recovery.
25. In this paper the evolution of blind equalization algorithms is discussed in derail.
26. Inequalities could also create an economic elite that may derail reforms to protect its privileged position.
27. A letter writing campaign, bused -in retirees, focus groups,[Sentence dictionary] and other tricks were used to try to derail the ZEV mandate.
28. They argue that a strengthening of the currency would derail their nascent recovery.
29. High gas prices will impede the recovery, but won't derail it. It's a speed bump.
30. So in the past few weeks, money supply has dropped at a rate fast enough to derail the recovery, and the velocity of money has remained stuck at the slow speed of a financial crisis.