Synonym: holidaymaker, tourer. Similar words: tourism, flourish, jurisdiction, wrist, terrorist, psychiatrist, characteristic, during. Meaning: ['tʊrɪst /'tʊərɪst] n. someone who travels for pleasure.
Random good picture Not show
1. Where's the tourist information center?
2. The area was a popular tourist haunt.
3. The information in the tourist guide is already out-of-date.sentence dictionary
4. She is tourist guide of a travel bureau.
5. August is the height of the tourist season.
6. We followed the well-trodden tourist route from Paris to Chartres.
7. There are many tourist attractions here,lots of people come here for holidays.
8. The local tourist board is trying to attract more people to the town.
9. The damage caused to the tourist industry is difficult to quantify.
10. As a tourist, you are importuned for money the moment you step outside your hotel.
11. The sheer weight of visitors is destroying this tourist attraction.
12. The touring car had decanted us at a tourist spot for touring.
13. The area is being promoted as a tourist destination.
14. The tourist office operates a useful room-finding service.
15. The city has unrealized tourist potential.
16. Accommodation ranges from tourist class to luxury hotels.
17. An eagle-eyed tourist found the suspicious package.
18. This restaurant is off the tourist trail.
19. Beware of dishonest traders in the tourist areas.
20. Further information is available from the local tourist office.
21. The country depends heavily on its tourist trade.
22. Thailand has become the tourist mecca of Asia.
23. I'm a tourist conductor summers.
24. Like any tourist, I was bowled over by India.
25. She works as a tourist guide.
26. Maui is a popular tourist destination.
27. Ask the local tourist office about opening times.
28. He plays a flaky tourist visiting Europe.
29. The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
30. The old city is a delightful maze for the modern tourist.
More similar words: tourism, flourish, jurisdiction, wrist, terrorist, psychiatrist, characteristic, during, curious, security, centurion, tour, get out, let out, set out, put out, cut out, act out, manufacturing, get out of, shut out, point out, touch on, touch up, in touch, count out, risky, arise, Irish, brisk.