Random good picture Not show
1. The bolt slid easily into the groove.
2. Sliding doors and windows move in groove.
3. Our product range was stuck in a groove.
4. I close my eyes to groove on the music.
5. They're happy to stay in the same old groove.
6. Alex Popov proved he was back in the groove by winning the 100 metres freestyle.
7. My life seems to be in a groove. I do the same things day after day.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Cut a groove 3 cm from the top of the piece of wood.
9. Running water had carved a groove down the face of the wall.
10. The window slides along a deep metal groove to open and close.
11. The Ugly: Styling groove across grille.
12. She was wearing a groove in her thumb.
13. Certainly, this could send me into a new groove.
14. I get myself in sort of a groove..
15. Diamond-tipped milling wheels are used to groove airport runways and station platforms to improve their friction when wet, thus preventing slipping.
16. Opinions have been divided whether the spur and groove systems are due to erosion or the constructive action of corals.
17. Evelyn Glennie can beat out a musical groove on old cooking pans.
18. This groove is played with a swing eighth note feel - great line, great track[sentencedict.com], great album.
19. I needed to get back into the groove of things.
20. Almost immediately her thumbnail found another groove opposite; she pulled, and the star came out about a centimetre.
21. This was held in place by a groove in the bottom of the door jamb which projected slightly for the purpose.
22. We never do anything exciting any more - we seem to be stuck in a groove.
23. Arginine 40 and 40' extend from the A helices towards the minor groove, and contact phosphates G10' and G2.
24. Who could foresee the sonic boom when the needle finally hit the groove on my cheap record changer?
25. A semi-circular wedge is moved up and down an inclined groove in an aluminium nut, with a trigger.
26. But if I want to hear the long, late-night groove on side two, I have to play the album.
27. On one edge of the table a cigarette had burned a nice little groove in the polished oak.
28. Myers found that when the tongue was pressed against a groove in the roof of the mouth a small tube was formed.
29. The music soothed her for a while but the needle stuck in a groove suddenly and she wept in response, despairing.
30. Woosnam lost ground with a 73 and admits that he is' not in the groove at all.