Random good picture Not show
1. The strange look in his eyes made me wary of accepting his offer.
2. The police will need to keep a wary eye on this area of town .
3. I'm always wary of men wearing suits, as I equate this with power and authority.
4. Many companies are wary of their socialist leanings.
5. He gave her a wary look.
6. Be wary of strangers who offer you a ride.
7. She was wary of getting involved with him.
8. At first consumers were wary of e-banking.
9. I'm a bit wary of driving in this fog.
10. People did not teach their children to be wary of strangers.
11. You should be very wary of people offering cheap tickets.
12. The blackbird had a quick, wary look in case the cat was anywhere around.
13. All authors need to be wary of inadvertent copying of other people's ideas.
14. They were very wary about giving him a contract.
15. I'm a bit wary of/about giving people my address when I don't know them very well.
16. The CIA was extremely wary of interfering with the foreign Press; in the past, such interference had rebounded.
17. We must teach children to be wary of strangers.
18. Keep a wary eye on the weather before you set sail.
19. Be wary about these so-called special offers.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Tourists need to be wary of street hustlers near the station.
21. She had a wary expression on her face.
22. He was cautious of his footing, wary of the edge.
23. The Venetians knew to keep a wary eye on Spanish imperial ambitions.
24. Paula frowned, suddenly wary.
25. The young tramp cast him a wary glance.
26. She was wary of strangers.
27. Green consumers should be wary of manufacturers' claims that their products are environmentally friendly.
28. Another whispered that the policeman was wary, unsure of what to reveal and what to hide.
29. The legal system is full of snares for those who are not wary.
30. The recent series of food scares has made people more wary of eating meat.