Random good picture Not show
1. Five pickets were injured in the scuffle.
2. The two men quarrelled and there was a scuffle.
3. He was involved in a scuffle with a photographer.
4. A scuffle broke out among people in the crowd.
5. He was involved in a scuffle with photographers.
6. Their scuffle was stopped by the riot police.
7. He was injured in a scuffle at the football match.
8. What began as a minor scuffle turned into a full-scale riot.
9. There was a scuffle and I lost my hat in the melee.
10. There was a scuffle and he kicked me in the stomach.
11. There was a scuffle in which Ian was stabbed through the neck.
12. There was a brief scuffle as the crowd left the football ground.
13. Junkin got into a scuffle with an unidentified Jets player near the end of a kickoff return.
14. International observers and journalists crowded around each minor scuffle and shouting match.
15. The details remain unclear, but the scuffle is probably best described as potentially lucrative for Mr Tyler.
16. Following a brief but noisy scuffle, the window banged open and a shadowy figure burst through.
17. On 27 March he was involved in a scuffle with his prisoners at Tyburn.
18. There was a brief scuffle at the entrance between photographers and a male colleague with the Marquess.
19. There was a scuffle and Murray was stabbed in the chest.
20. Luckily, the boys heard the scuffle and ran out to throw themselves into the fray.
21. There was a scuffle and he stood up, pushed past brother and friends, and dashed from the courtroom.
22. White hecklers appeared and a scuffle broke out.
23. There was a scuffle, and then a woman's giggle, among the undergrowth toward the centre of the small coppice.
24. There is a sudden scuffle as one of the dancers collapses, delirious on to the stone floor.
25. The police officer said that he had placed the man under arrest and that a scuffle had ensued.
26. Precisely what was said between them to prompt the scuffle remains a fairly well-kept secret[http://sentencedict.com/scuffle.html], but conditions certainly were incendiary enough.
27. James Lambert hesitated, turning towards the kegs, from behind which came the sounds of a scuffle.
28. A bottle crashed to the floor; there was a scuffle.
29. Crunching up the gravel drive past a clump of rhododendrons, she heard a scuffle in the undergrowth.
30. There is a commotion behind me, some one motions him to leave, there is a brief scuffle and he is gone.