Random good picture Not show
1. Armed robbery and abduction have been on the increase countrywide.
2. He was charged with abduction.
3. Detectives are questioning a woman about the child's abduction.
4. The abduction sparked a house-to-house search in the Willenhall area.
5. Holt is currently serving five years for child abduction.
6. Lacer said police are still investigating the alleged abduction of Mendoza and her children.
7. It has also proposed that the abduction offences should become gender neutral.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. He was convicted of abduction with intent to defile and could be sentenced to 20 years to life imprisonment.
9. The abduction of Pam McGill prior to her murder occurred on a county line.
10. For example, most abduction experiences, which often take place in childhood, are repressed and have to be recovered using hypnosis.
11. The boys are also accused of the attempted abduction of another youngster.
12. Five days after his abduction, he was released, battered and dazed, a few blocks from his residence in Seoul.
13. SKINNER: Where? Where's the UFO activity after Mulder's abduction?
14. Aliens have pulled off an abduction!
15. After Zeus's abduction of Aegina, her father the River-god Asopus came to Corinth in search of her.
16. Finally, we examine the relationship between abduction and probability with the hope of establishing a probability-based formal theory of abductive pragmatics.
17. Bulger court case starts Two ten-year-old boys have pleaded not guilty to the abduction and murder of the toddler, James Bulger.
18. The group had followed the usual procedure of a claim followed by proof of abduction.
19. Yet all her precautions do not seem to have prevented the 26-year-old woman from abduction.
20. Would they wish to prosecute the girl for her part in the abduction of their son?
21. Her solution, it was revealed this week, was to fake her own abduction.
22. I read the appeal in the newspapers for Madame V to come forward, but they said nothing about abduction or ransom.
23. Latest tests seem to indicate a 100 percent correlation between certain modes of abduction imagery and the way the subject was born.
24. A government-run press centre in the tense Presevo valley area bordering Kosovo claimed special police had thwarted the abduction attempt.
25. Singer Fairlie Arrow was fined ￡10,000 for faking a two-day abduction to boost her ailing career.
26. Although he had full access to legal counsel, he was not allowed to reveal details of his abduction to the judges.
27. The retrospective study was carried out for 19 patients who use lower extremitas abduction brace after total hip arthroplasty.
28. Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh , Pearl's confessed kidnapper, was the front man in Nuss'1994 abduction, too.
29. BYERS: You're looking at UFO activity in the Pacific Northwest just prior to Mulder's abduction.
30. When the girl is kidnapped Creasy swears to kill each one responsible for the abduction.
More similar words: abduct, reduction, production, introduction, auction, instruction, obstruction, destruction, construction, instructional, ductile, deductive, productive, productivity, education, educational, action, section, fiction, fraction, eviction, reaction, function, election, sanction, selection, objection, infection, direction, extinction.