Random good picture Not show
(1) On June 9, 1741, the Centurion dropped anchor at last at Juan Fernandez.
(2) The Roman centurion can return and enforce the evacuation but he can't open up responses.
(3) That nice, young centurion I sent over with the olive oil last week.
(4) The centurion is also shown to be a compassionate man, for he cares about the health of one of his servants.
(5) First she posed as a Roman centurion and did a bit of torture.
(6) Forty-eight hours after the Centurion began beating east along the thirty-fifth parallel, land was sighted1.
(7) Like the others he failed from the Centurion corner, so tried to gain entry from the right.
(8) A centurion was in charge of 100 soldiers.
(9) There the centurion found Alexandrian ship that was sailing to Italy and put us on board.
(10) When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help.
(11) This British thespian will be on screen this weekend playing a Scottish warrior in the brutal period action flick "Centurion."
(12) There the centurion found an Alexandrian ship sailing for Italy, and he put us aboard it.
(13) Disciples and centurion recognized Jesus is the Son of God.
(14) There the centurion found an Alexandrian ship sailing for Italy and put us on board.
(15) This Roman Centurion was at Capernaum a town on the edge of the Sea of Galilee.
(16) The centurion and servant did not see Jesus this day.
(17) The elders told Jesus that the centurion loves our nation and has built our synagogue.
(18) Each of these buildings once housed a century of eighty men and its centurion.
(19) More adventurously, the teacher might choose to play the role of the Roman Centurion who reads out the decree.
(20) Another try at the corner of Sassenach was made by Jimmy Marshall in 1953, again from the Centurion groove.
(21) But they are heavy, and as fragile as a Centurion tank.
(22) The film was so star-studded that even the great John Wayne, playing a Roman centurion, had only one line.
(23) Delight in the remarkably sophisticated ways of the Roman Centurion and Civilian who lived in Malton's fort and vicus.
(24) The soldiers of the legion are vividly portrayed by three lifesize figures - a centurion, a standard-bearer and a legionary.
(25) But when they stretched him out with thongs, Paul said to the centurion who was standing by, "Is it lawful for you to scourge a man who is a Roman and uncondemned ?"
(26) And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?
(27) And when they had bound him with thongs, Paul saith to the centurion that stood by him: Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned? Sentencedict.com
(28) Have you noticed in the synoptic Gospels the characters sometimes are just a tax collector,a sinner, a Pharisee,a Syrophoenician woman,a Centurion who had a slave?
(29) Sometime before the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, the Caesar's Legion has conquered a new tribe under the command of centurion Gaius Magnus, bringing the number to 87.
(30) Why were the Jewish elders willing to come to make a request for the Roman centurion?
More similar words: century, venture, accentuate, concentration, curious, in turn, scenario, manufacturing, momentum, eventually, Cent., scent, accent, center, decent, per cent, recent, central, recently, incentive, jurisdiction, percentage, adolescent, concentrate, concentrating, mention, attention, invention, prevention, convention.