Random good picture Not show
1. It left a black smear on his arm.
2. Each new rumour added fresh impetus to the smear campaign.
3. His fingers left a smear of sweat on the wall.
4. He was a victim of a smear campaign.
5. The newspapers ran a smear campaign against him.
6. The cervical smear test is a lifesaver.
7. There's a smear on your shirt.
8. Don't smear the lens; I've just polished it.
9. The words written by the pen smear easily.
10. There was a smear of gravy on his chin.
11. She spotted a little blood onto the smear.
12. Smear cream on to your baby's skin at the edges of the plaster to prevent it from rubbing.
13. The story was an attempt to smear the party leader.
14. The article cast a smear on the Minister for Health.
15. He puts all the accusations down to a smear campaign by his political opponents.
16. Smear a little olive oil over the inside of the salad bowl.
17. Smear Vaseline on to your baby's skin to prevent soreness.
18. This accusationof bribery is a vile smear on an honourable citizen.
19. Republicans accused the Democrats of launching a smear campaign.
20. Their tactics smear environmentalists as extremist crazies.
21. The authorities reacted swiftly with a smear counterattack.
22. A smear had appeared on a painting.
23. I notice a greasy smear on my glass.
24. A medical examiner took a smear.
25. For example, there was an oil smear on his jacket of the same type as that he used in his car.
26. Wasn't there a dark smear on the doorknob of the long room?
27. With a modest smear of mayonnaise and mustard on the savory focaccia, this sandwich is sublime.
28. You'd look very stylish if it wasn't for that smear of ketchup on your shirt.
29. The government has launched a campaign advising women of the need for regular smear tests.
30. Then she could not restrain herself,[Sentencedict.com ] pounced with a sharp cry on a smear under the handle of the colander.
More similar words: year after year, smell, smell of, smell out, cosmetic, mesmerize, harassment, assessment, mean, come at, meager, come about, demeanor, permeate, meantime, permeated, come along, mea culpa, measured, the same as, measure up, by no means, measure out, by any means, by all means, by means of, meanwhile, come across, impermeable, meaningful.