Random good picture Not show
(1) Poverty was merely the lot of the indigent.
(2) So Knapman, an indigent, is stuck at the hospital trying to figure a way out of the mess.
(3) They hardly imagined that there were so many indigent, yearning, crooked, canny inheritors on the earth.
(4) Another fast growing category is the indigent elderly population in nursing homes.
(5) Was this some indigent artist he had picked up with in Paris?
(6) With the increasing of Substance, the spiritual resource indigent.
(7) His single - mindedness was forged in indigent childhood.
(8) A judge normally appoints the attorney for an indigent defendant at the defendant's first court appearence.
(9) Most individual indigent people facing charges used to defense attorneys from state - founded state - funded public defender offices.
(10) Most indigent people facing charges use defense attorneys from state-funded public defender offices.
(11) The town government is responsible for assistance to indigent people.
(12) Contract attorneys have pushed the deficit in the county's indigent legal defense offices to more than $ 1.8 million.
(13) Nevertheless, in fact as well as in fiction(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], even those almost totally indigent retained their pride.
(14) The big entitlement programs should be privatized, he says, leaving only a low safety net for the indigent.
(15) Even medical care is available on demand at most public hospitals to indigent people with no money.
(16) The hospital continues to struggle to correctly bill insurance providers and state and federal indigent health care plans.
(17) Public hospitals are concerned that they will not have enough money to treat indigent people not covered by Medicaid.
(18) After all, it is not asthe perpetrators of these shenanigans were indigent, let alone indentured slaves.
(19) In view of the study on the rural settlement planning which is so indigent that it has become the content for this master paper in the nature of things.
(20) 1911 — The Peter Bent Brigham Hospital is established "for the care of sick persons in indigent circumstances" with a bequest from restauranteur and real estate baron Peter Bent Brigham.
More similar words: indigenous, indignant, indignation, indignantly, diligent, diligently, intelligent, indulgent, indifferent, diligence, intransigence, india, Indian, indict, indicate, vindicate, indicator, individual, indication, indicative, vindictive, vindication, indispensable, belligerent, indiscriminate, agent, urgent, gently, pungent, divergent.