Random good picture Not show
1. The enemy have attacked the British sector.
2. It is essential that the public sector orientates itself more towards the consumer.
3. The government is prioritising the service sector, rather than investing in industry and production.
4. In the financial sector, banks and insurance companies have both lost a lot of money.
5. The banking and finance sector was booming.
6. The export sector will aid the economic recovery.
7. The public sector borrowing requirement is expected to rise.
8. Rocard set himself to reform public sector industry.
9. This is a double wham-my for public sector workers.
10. A small manufacturing sector inhibits growth in the economy.
11. These jobs are disproportionately concentrated in the service sector.
12. The news gave a fillip to the telecommunications sector.
13. The property sector was another casualty of the lurch towards higher interest rates.
14. The sector dam broke and its water drowned the entire valley.
15. Much of the workforce in the banking sector is/are affected by the new legislation.
16. The private sector, by contrast, has plenty of money to spend.
17. Teachers in the state sector are asking for a 7% pay rise.
18. A large service sector and a small manufacturing sector would tend to inhibit growth in the economy.
19. More than 17.6 million firms compose the business sector of our economy.
20. Salaries in the public sector are expected to fall by 15% this year.
21. The private sector is increasing its spending so sharply that the economy is overheating.
22. Many scientists working for the government have left for greener pastures in the private sector.
23. Policemen(sentencedict.com), bankers and butchers are all lumped together in the service sector.
24. The new government's policy is to transfer state industries from the public sector to the private sector.
25. The company believes there is scope for expansion in this sector.
26. Job losses in manufacturing were balanced by job increases in the service sector.
27. The new salary deal for railway workers will be a bench mark for pay settlements in the public sector.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. It is the largest ever private foreign investment in the Bolivian mining sector.
29. The latest figures show a clear growth trend in the service sector.
30. Regrettably, he resorts to the familiar numbers game when he boasts that fewer than 300 state enterprises currently remain in the public sector.
More similar words: the private sector, director, collector, inspector, actor, doctor, factor, factory, insect, section, prosecutor, contractor, instructor, sec., act on, act out, facto, second, secular, security, in secret, secondary, secretary, prosecution, consecutive, motor, story, mentor, pastor, history.