Random good picture Not show
1. He has lived among the aboriginal inhabitants for a few years.
2. They managed to wipe out the entire aboriginal population.
3. An Aboriginal tracker led them to the place where the plane had crashed.
4. Aboriginal art has finally gained recognition and broken away from being labelled as "primitive" or "exotic".
5. This is aimed at protecting the aboriginal sites on the Franklin.
6. And yet the Aboriginal people do not use them for their maps.
7. Aboriginal Olympic runner Cathy Freeman has spoken out on the issue.
8. The Aboriginal rebellion is as tragic as life aboard the Sincerity is hilarious.
9. Recommendations on appointing representatives from Aboriginal communities to various local and national policy boards have been implemented.
10. He was the first Aboriginal to have mastered a western mode of painting and by 1940 his was a household name.
11. Aboriginal women in that age group have death rates around nine times those of the total female population.
12. Mice, deer and all these islands' aboriginal inhabitants are left far behind.
13. The exceptionally poor health of the Aboriginal community has elicited cross party support for action.
14. There are indeed cases of leaders of aboriginal groups offering to pay yasak.
15. An Aboriginal high school girl from a desert tribe had chanced to see this picture - and all hell had broken loose.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Cave walls painted with Aboriginal drawings, a gorge about a quarter mile deep, filled with only eucalyptus and birds.
17. This began to promote excessive erosion and Aboriginal concerns relating to infringements of their sacred sites which abound in the region.
18. Most railway sidings on the Nullarbor have lyrical aboriginal names.
19. Traditional Aboriginal art is also found on items from scarves to dishes to boomerangs to key rings.
20. They will campaign for the return of traditional lands and respect for aboriginal rights and customs.
21. Some senior men from the Nyoongar people supported her, believing that she was possessed by the spirit of an Aboriginal artist.
22. All day long the wasp-like little plane whizzed and buzzed about over the Aboriginal community.
23. Aboriginal affairs On Oct. 26, 1989, the government launched a new national educational policy for Aboriginals.
24. Stories such as this will only make people wary of buying Aboriginal art.
25. In some of these, for instance California and Wyoming, the material was apparently ignored by the aboriginal inhabitants.
26. Some artists try to protect their interests by selling through 105 non-profit Aboriginal community art centres.
27. In recent decades the elegant, abstracted paintings of the Aboriginal people have become famous around the world.
28. As far as we could determine, there is only one aboriginal culture left that does any dyeing at all with soil.
29. He felt that this would be a sensible preliminary to trying to negotiate with the aboriginal community.
30. The doctrine of the origin of domestic races from several aboriginal stocks was once carried to absurd extremes.
More similar words: originally, originality, originate, origin, laboriously, frigid, dig in, labor, labored, abortion, abortive, elaborate, laboratory, neighboring, in all, collaboration, subordinate, all in all, finally, imagination, abominable, nominally, complain about, in all directions, digital, eligible, religious, vestigial, right, born.