Random good picture Not show
1. It's a great city - the only drawback is the weather.
2. The main drawback to it is the cost.
3. Complacency is a drawback to progress.
4. Slow speed is the chief drawback of sea shipment.
5. The one big drawback with the planned scheme was its high cost.
6. He felt the apartment's only drawback was that it was too small.
7. The great drawback to living on a main road is the constant noise.
8. The drawback of this printer is that the ink tends to smudge.
9. This is the one major drawback of the new system.
10. Bad weather was the main drawback to camping in the far north.
11. The main drawback to these products is that they tend to be too salty.
12. And believe me, it's a drawback.
13. Both share one major drawback: generality.
14. The table highlights the drawback of the payback method.
15. High house prices are one drawback to economic growth.
16. This drawback defeated the electric car.
17. But their biggest drawback was that they caused chilblains.
18. Unfortunately, it suffers from an important drawback.
19. The only drawback is the expense if you fish for long sessions and take enough meat to feed continuously.
20. One major drawback is readers' inability to decide which stories to read.
21. If there was a drawback,(Sentencedict) it was the rate of fire on fully automatic.
22. Unfortunately they suffer from the main drawback of such elite forces: such exceptional warriors are rare.
23. This inexperience appears to be their only real drawback, but obviously the style of architecture did not suit Hope's taste.
24. The chief drawback to small-scale silage-making is the extra physical work involved in handling the green crop with its high water content.
25. The major drawback of Windows as an operating environment is its heavy power and memory requirements.
26. The drawback is that the high-rise upper deck means very little can be stored there during travel.
27. However, the main drawback with this type of search engine is its tendency to catalog too much information.
28. The old ones had to be worn on the scrotum, a decided drawback if a female were thinking about wearing one.
29. But as valuable as animals are, they have a serious drawback: by and large, they hate alcohol.
30. It is evident that she values his appearance more than his other virtues and still considers his profession a drawback.
More similar words: draw back, strawberry, draw, drawer, draw on, draw in, draw up, draw out, drawing, withdraw, withdrawal, back, aback, back out, back up, back of, back on, back away, set back, pay back, back down, call back, hold back, cut back, draw a conclusion, look back, go back to, keep back, talk back, backyard.