Random good picture Not show
1. I was never a particularly academic child.
2. The bed wasn't particularly comfortable.
3. Preston is particularly good at handling temperamental people.
4. She lay in bed looking particularly frail.
5. This wine goes particularly well with seafood.
6. I am not myself a particularly punctual person.
7. She looked particularly lovely that night.
8. He particularly criticized the terminology in the document.
9. It is particularly hot today.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Old people are particularly vulnerable to the flu.
11. Keep your office space looking good, particularly your desk.
12. Liver is a particularly rich source of dietary iron.
13. Police described it as a particularly gruesome attack.
14. This effect is particularly noticeable in younger patients.
15. He talks down to everyone, particularly young people.
16. Champenois wines can be particularly fragrant and perfumed.
17. His behaviour is not particularly adult.
18. Old people are particularly vulnerable members of our society.
19. The structure of this protein is particularly complex.
20. His reign has never been considered particularly noteworthy.
21. The epidemic was caused by a particularly virulent flu germ.
22. These plants are particularly useful for brightening up shady areas.
23. Foley has been particularly vocal in his criticism of the government.
24. Steve was in a particularly bad mood when he got back.
25. Tired drivers were found to be particularly prone to ignore warning signs.
26. It is particularly worrying that nobody seems to be in charge.
27. First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
28. He will be particularly discomfited by the minister's dismissal of his plan.
29. He did not particularly relish the prospect of a meeting with his boss.
30. The government is having to introduce some difficult changes, particularly in moving over to a market economy.
More similar words: particular, in particular, articulate, regularly, particle, participate, participant, participation, similarly, secular, spectacular, partial, article, partially, artistic, take part in, early, nearly, not nearly, difficult, curriculum, early warning, agriculture, agricultural, parlance, regular, speculate, calculate, calculation, speculation.