Random good picture Not show
1. I was never a particularly academic child.
2. The epidemic was caused by a particularly virulent flu germ.
3. These plants are particularly useful for brightening up shady areas.
4. Preston is particularly good at handling temperamental people.
5. She lay in bed looking particularly frail.
6. Foley has been particularly vocal in his criticism of the government.
7. This wine goes particularly well with seafood.
8. Steve was in a particularly bad mood when he got back.
9. I am not myself a particularly punctual person.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. She looked particularly lovely that night.
11. He particularly criticized the terminology in the document.
12. Tired drivers were found to be particularly prone to ignore warning signs.
13. It is particularly worrying that nobody seems to be in charge.
14. First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
15. Old people are particularly vulnerable to the flu.
16. He will be particularly discomfited by the minister's dismissal of his plan.
17. Keep your office space looking good, particularly your desk.
18. He did not particularly relish the prospect of a meeting with his boss.
19. A particularly virulent strain of flu has recently claimed a number of lives in the US.
20. He was an artist, not particularly tidy, too dreamy to match her ways.
21. Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistakes, are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.
22. Liver is a particularly rich source of dietary iron.
23. Police described it as a particularly gruesome attack.
24. This effect is particularly noticeable in younger patients.
25. He talks down to everyone, particularly young people.
26. Champenois wines can be particularly fragrant and perfumed.
27. His behaviour is not particularly adult.
28. Old people are particularly vulnerable members of our society.
29. Voluntary work was particularly important in view of the fact that women were often forced to give up paid work on marriage.
30. The government is having to introduce some difficult changes, particularly in moving over to a market economy.
More similar words: particular, in particular, articulate, regularly, particle, participate, participant, participation, similarly, secular, spectacular, partial, article, partially, artistic, take part in, early, nearly, not nearly, difficult, curriculum, early warning, agriculture, agricultural, parlance, regular, speculate, calculate, calculation, speculation.