Random good picture Not show
(1) Social imbalance worries him more than inequity of income.
(2) There are huge inequities in the distribution of research funding.
(3) There are many inequities in our health-care system.
(4) You could, as Karl Marx and others did, point to inequities in the distribution of wealth and indict capitalism.
(5) It was alleged that population growth since that time had resulted in serious inequities in the allocation of legislative representatives.
(6) The results provide the most authoritative and conclusive evidence to date of some enduring inequities in participation in such facilities.
(7) It is a method that assures perpetuation of disparities in power and of inequities in every form of day-to-day existence.
(8) Those inequities have fed the public unease, and they appear to have yielded at least cosmetic results.
(9) I overhear two girls talk in utmost seriousness and gravity about the gross inequities in the grading system.
(10) The inequities in water bills -- due to the lack of lift charges -- are still with us, he noted.
(11) There is a simple solution that would correct these inequities and still protect homeowners from excessive taxation.
(12) The litany of inequities is so familiar to her now that she recites by rote.
(13) Gift experts say a thoughtful gift balances out inequities in price.
(14) There is always inequity in life.
(15) The consequences of such inequity could be grave.
(16) Inequity will not be eliminated by the year 2010.
(17) The investment inequity company should meet that objective.
(18) Yet despite this inequity and partially because of it, a larger degree of the indigenous peoples retained their campestral culture, wisdom and knowledge.
(19) An inequity in salaries is an obvious drawback in the industry.
(20) The inequity in health care policy and medical practice mainly involves vulnerable groups. Sentencedict.com
(21) He can see the inequity in down the price of that.
(22) Studying the policy factors of education inequity and pointing out the system of government security has an important realistic and theoretical significance.
(23) I have loved justice and hated inequity ; and therefore I die in exile.
(24) The problem of Information inequity, to some extent , can be solved by the market.
(25) Governments have responded to this inequity by creating noncontributory pensions and other social programmes.
(26) The very existence of such a fund serves to emphasise the inequity of the present law.
(27) It could be argued that it came too late to correct the inequity completely, but at least it was a partial correction.
(28) We changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity.
(29) YouTube has been acting as an arbitrageur of media, equalizing an inequity in the market place – and getting very rich in the process.
(30) Borrow the network, borrow the contaminative and mass sense organs, borrow to rape the mass eyeball but become famous, to us the inequity of absoluteness.
More similar words: equity, equitable, iniquity, ubiquity, antiquity, quite, equip, quite a few, require, acquittal, equipped, required, ubiquitous, equivocal, requisite, equipment, harlequin, obsequious, equivalent, equivocate, equilibrium, requirement, equivocation, superfluity, ambiguity, ingenuity, incongruity, suit, fruit, suite.