Random good picture Not show
1. She muffled herself up well.
2. There was a muffled explosion somewhere on their right.
3. The falling snow muffled the sound of our footsteps.
4. I could hear muffled voices in the next room.
5. She muffled up her face in her shawl.
6. The sound of the bell was muffled by the curtains.
7. Every sound was muffled, every noise changed to something soft and musical. No more tramping hoofs, no more rattling wheels! Only the chiming of the sleigh-bells, beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children.
8. She muffled her throat with a scarf.
9. She heard him let out a pitiful, muffled groan.
10. She muffled the child up in a blanket.
11. His voice sounded muffled up.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. A bell can be muffled with cloth.
13. He muffled his face and went to sleep.
14. Penelope arrived, muffled up in a thick coat.
15. The bear exposed its teeth in a muffled growl.
16. She heard a muffled cough behind her.
17. They muffled up her head with a blanket.
18. Her voice was muffled by the pillow in which she had hidden her face.
19. There was the muffled sound of organ practice coming from the chapel.
20. I could hear muffled voices next door but couldn't make out any words.
21. He walked out into the snow, heavily muffled in a thick scarf and warm overcoat.
22. I caught the muffled thud of a car door slamming in the street.
23. I was muffled up against the cold in a scarf and hat.
24. The muffled roar of traffic could be heard in the distance.
25. It was muffled on trade-union reform and taxation policy.
26. He started to give muffled yells for mercy.
27. I could hear muffled conversation in the background.
28. Somehow the dimness made my footsteps sound muffled, timid.
29. Our suspicions were first aroused when we heard a muffled scream.
30. The report concluded that business pressure on the government had muffled the impact of the legislation.