Random good picture Not show
1. It's more or less triangular plot of land.
2. The play is performed on a triangular stage.
3. One particular triangular relationship became the model of Simone's first novel.
4. Its most notable feature is the sturdy triangular gatehouse.
5. The oral shield is a rounded triangular shape.
6. It was triangular in shape.
7. The dorsal arm plates are triangular and separated.
8. The dorsal arm plates are triangular and nearly contiguous.
9. The oral shield may be rounded and triangular or distally lobed and like a blunt flattened arrow head.
10. The oral shield is approximately rounded triangular, often with an acute proximal angle and a distal projection.
11. It had a ten-inch blade that was triangular in cross section.
12. Typically, a small triangular frontal ganglion lies above the oesophagus, a short distance in front of the brain.
13. The leaves are lanceolate with triangular petioles and light green blades with darker veins.
14. The dorsal arm plates are bell shaped or triangular with a convex distal edge and are separated.
15. The leaf petioles are always triangular in cross section and can be easily distinguished.
16. There is a small triangular park behind it and the crowd may have spilled out from the Great Hall.
17. Everyone knows the Triangular Trade is guaranteed to bring home the gold.
18. In suitable cases they award their distinctive triangular logo as a mark of their approval.
19. The ventral arm plates are pentagonal nearly triangular with a very wide distal edge; the distal edge may project slightly midradially.
20. You could drape a large lightweight shawl over the front of the curtain instead of this triangular drape.
21. The timbered Untertor, crowned by its clock within a triangular roof, stands at the end of a narrow street.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. They change the angle of attack from acute within the central delta, to near neutral over the outer triangular sail panel.
23. The perforations cut into the bolts, can be of circular, square or triangular shape.
24. A match would involve three teams instead of two, playing on a triangular pitch with three sets of goals.
25. The entrances are marked by pilasters or engaged columns supported on a triangular gable.
26. The joint participation of all three parties in the triangular relationship has, in the past, been rare.
27. This phase ushers in a new type of relationship: the triangular relationship.
28. At the tip of Ile Saint-Louis is a small triangular park where the island ends at a point.
29. Now I saw why, when viewed from the side, the album had such a strange, triangular shape.
30. The light above her was remote and useless, blocked off by the triangular edges of the staircase.
More similar words: regular, regularly, at regular intervals, engulfed, hang up, anguish, regulate, trial, historian, regulator, regulatory, regulation, secular, patriarchy, industrial, popularity, particular, spectacular, in particular, particularly, ring up, hung up, bring up, on guard, spring up, gang, bacteria, criteria, material, variable.