Random good picture Not show
(1) The motion control of the hexapod parallel mechanism with high speed and high acceleration depends on the accurate dynamics model, proper simplification and real-time computing.
(2) Now, with the Eradicator Hexapod having pretty weak upgrades, it is usually better to focus on one thing instead of combining tons of different things.
(3) The detailed project of structure optimization of hexapod walking bio-robot was presented through an example. This method can also be used to optimal design of other parameters, and...
(4) The omnidirectional gait of a hexapod walking robot is studied in this paper. The static stability is analyzed.
(5) The paper analyzes the hexapod bionic robot gaits in walking along typical straight lines and swerving at a specific point. The position vector expressions of different gaits of the robots are given.
(6) Ravagers - This will give your Eradicator Hexapod a predominantly anti-infantry weapon, though it fares well against vehicles as well.
(7) For the micro hexapod robot, in order to turn, we must resolve the conflict between the micromation of size and the complication of structure.
(8) Disintegrator - This will give your Eradicator Hexapod a close range anti - vehicle weapon.
(9) The Hexapod has a high amount of hit points, which can be further augmented by the addition of up to three Assimilator healing pods.
(10) Now, with the Eradicator Hexapod having pretty weak upgrades, it is usually better to focus on one thing instead of combining tons of different things. So the suggestions are.
(11) Similar to the Redeemer, the Hexapod can both deal and absorb a significant amount of damage.
(12) A brief description of the modeling of the hexapod is given in the first part of this contribution.
(13) The paper analyzes the hexapod bionic robot gaits in walking along typical straight lines and swerving at a specific point.
(14) This method can also be used to optimal design of other parameters, and provided theoretical principle for reasonable drive and precise control of hexapod walking bio-robot.
(15) As a result, this research provides a simple and effective geometric methodology for mechanism design and geometric parameter determination for the virtual-axis hexapod machine.
(16) Quadruped robot possesses the preferred all-round performance in legged robot field for its better stability than biped, and the mechanism and control system is simpler than hexapod and octopod.
(17) Obviously a fairly well rounded choice if you are going for a straight forward Eradicator Hexapod with no tricks.
(18) Obviously a fairly well rounded choice if you are going a straight Hexapod with no tricks.
(19) In this paper(http://sentencedict.com/hexapod.html), the author explores the gait selection problem for a hexapod robot for analyzing its stability and its kinematics performance.
(20) When it comes to raw potential and what you can make the most of, Scrin's Eradicator Hexapod is the Epic Unit of choice.
(21) Based on the principles of bionics and the movement mechanism of the hexapod , the triangle gait movement principle of hexapod robot is analyzed.
(22) This paper describes the structure and control of a new kind of miniature hexapod bio-robot, analyzes the moving principle of robot.
(23) Based on the principles of bionics, the tripod gait of a hexapod walking robot and the static stability is analyzed in this paper.