Random good picture Not show
1. Two of the Pan-American Exposition's buildings were dedicated to electricity.
2. In 1901 Lincoln was in Buffalo at the Pan-American Exposition, where 25th President William McKinley was assassinated.
3. The Pan-American Highway links all of the countries of the Western Hemisphere from Alaska to Chile.
4. I had covered the Pan-American Games in 1999 and 2003, and I had watched my country's competitors win many gold medals.
5. Across the street from the church was a Pan-American gas station where the Greyhound bus stopped.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. Near the border Panama-Colombia border, the Pan-American Highway suddenly ends at the Darien Gap, one of the most remote and inaccessible areas in the Western Hemisphere.
7. At the 2007 Pan-American Games, we had the opportunity to show our skills to our fellow Brazilians for the first time.
8. This is the Pan-American Club. May I help you?
9. Where is the counter of Pan-American?
10. In September, nineteen-oh-one, President McKinley made a major foreign policy speech at the Pan-American Fair in Buffalo, New York.
11. The flame will be transferred to Mayaguez, Puerto Rico for the Pan-American games which will run from July 17 to August 1.
12. Manizales, Colombia may not sound like a capital of karate, but the Pan-American karate champion Cristian Garces happens to live there, along with his instructors and fellow karate-peeps.
13. This was augmented in a second report of 2001 which resulted from the cooperation of the WHO with the Pan-American Health Organization ( PAHO ) and the World Association of Sexology ( WAS ).
14. Myles Porter, who is hoping to earn a spot on the judo team for the Paralympic Games, said he lost about 20 pounds during the Para Pan-American Games in Brazil because he ate mostly pasta.
15. His second term came to a tragic end in September 1901 when he as shot by an anarchist while standing in a receiving line at the Buffalo Pan-American Exposition.
More similar words: American, bicameral, hysterical, name, by name, byname, good name, nickname, tournament, in the name of, camera, cameras, Eric, panegyric, mesmerize, meritocracy, fanatical, hysterics, African, fanatically, hurricane, predicament, historical, fabricate, intricate, electrical, historically, south africa, prevaricate, rhetorically.