Random good picture Not show
1. How much time has been allotted to this work?
2. They allotted a separate desk to everyone.
3. Each passenger slept on the berth allotted to him.
4. How much cash has been allotted?
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. We were allotted a house to live in.
6. Try and allot 2 or 3 hours a day to revision.
7. The seats are allotted to the candidates who have won the most votes.
8. The City Council allotted money for a housing project.
9. How much money has been allotted to us?
10. Who will she allot the easy jobs to?
11. The news programme overran the allotted time.
12. How much money have we been allotted?
13. A fixed time is allotted for each question.
14. I've allotted fifty dollars a month for lunches.
15. A portion was allotted to each.
16. Each school will be allotted twenty seats.
17. We were allotted half an hour to address the committee.
18. The department has already spent more than its allotted budget.
19. If you allot your time, you can accomplish fantastic things.
20. It is also up to you to allot time for the interviews so that you can send candidates accurate appointments.
21. We allot upon going.
22. Customization – Allot skill points towards tracking, stealth lures, or weapon proficiency.
23. Second, decompose the control indicators and allot them to the basic joint liability unit.
24. F 3 - Gives you allot of people, massive population.
25. Li Shui, after examining an end, AEC will allot construction license to stage power company.
26. If you have three ideas, allot equal time to each.
27. The museum is planning to increase the amount of space allotted to modern art.
28. Answer/Do as many questions as you can in the allotted time.
29. Since enquires are too large, I'm afraid that we can only allot you 400 cases.
30. The internal and external flow system will take decision role in the aspects of master-plan; functional division; area allot; functional and space program.