Random good picture Not show
1. He became increasingly dissatisfied and querulous in his old age.
2. He complained in a querulous voice about having been woken up.
3. The querulous old man refused to be put on the shelf.
4. They go in for querulous and disputatious argument.
5. He gives me hell in querulous falsetto, and drops down to the dung-hill harem where his claws sink in ... Retrenchments.
6. Mr. Lorrimer's voice, frail and querulous, was bleating at the other end.
7. Bech's querulous voice allows Updike to indulge in equal parts of satire and wish-fulfilment.
8. One gets unsettled, depressed, and inclined to be querulous.
9. He was also petty, unreasonably querulous, and mean.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. A querulous male voice said, "Look, are you going to order, or what?"
11. Though ostensibly silent, a handwritten letter from someone we know speaks with the voice—querulous, joking, ardent, tinged with an accent from Padua or Bulawayo—of its author.
12. They cast their critics as a blend the querulous Neville Chamberlain and craven apologists for Stalin.
13. 'But why can't I go?' he said in a querulous voice .
14. That might seem to be precisely the sort of querulous argument which the Left has familiarly been scorned for posing.
15. The car screeched around the corner after him in a burst of fumes and querulous voices.
16. Clair, with his goatee, bowl haircut and perennially puzzled look, to querulous life.
17. To compensate, and, anxious to preserve his patriarchal status, he may become querulous and demanding instead.
18. He was not one who was inclined to be querulous.
19. Adrift in a clueless no-man's-land, I felt my moods range from querulous to despondent. I couldn't muster the concentration to deal with the problem.
20. They cast their critics as a blend of the querulous Neville Chamberlain and craven apologists for Stalin.
21. Nothing was stirring except a brindled, grey cat, which crept from the ashes, and saluted me with a querulous mew.
22. Helpfully , the party's backbenchers are not proving particularly querulous.
More similar words: nebulous, credulous, incredulous, ridiculous, scrupulous, fantabulous, blouse, libelous, frivolous, rule, ruler, ruling, on the run, erudite, cover up, as a rule, cheer up, butter up, limber up, virulent, rule of law, enter upon, miranda rule, clout, flour, loud, all out, cloud, aloud, bail out.