Random good picture Not show
1. They are demanding the restitution of ancient treasures that were removed from the country in the 16th century.
2. The victims are demanding full restitution.
3. The chemicals company promised to make full restitution to the victims for the injury to their health.
4. The offender must make restitution for the hurt that he or she has caused.
5. The restitution was described by Klaus as accelerating the re-establishment of a property-owning entrepreneurial middle class.
6. The defendant was ordered to pay $350,000 restitution to the victims.
7. He made restitution last summer and was eligible when practice began Oct. 15.
8. Such a person may be ordered to make restitution in whatever way the court thinks appropriate.
9. Fry has agreed to provide restitution of $ 3. 8 million to his victims.
10. After Mortimer's condemnation Edward granted pardon and restitution to the families which had suffered at his hands in 1329 and 1330.
11. Many also consider restitution unfair on the grounds that everybody suffered under Communism but only property owners will receive compensation.
12. The major purpose is restitution to the victims of the offender's crime.
13. To love without need or without expectation of restitution, that is how we ought to love. Criss Jami
14. Opinion polls repeatedly showed that restitution was unpopular.
15. The exclusion of properties expropriated before 1949 from restitution was inevitable.
16. It's only fair that those who do the damage should make restitution.
17. In an attempt to settle the case, Molken has agreed to pay restitution.
18. The suit asks for reimbursement of the $ 137. 6 million in losses plus restitution of fees and unspecified damages.
19. The Culture Secretary, Chris Smith, and an advisory panel will decide how to handle claims for restitution.
20. Nor is conservation land the only public land eligible for restitution.
21. Several prospective studies have shown improvement in linear growth in individual children with nutritional restitution.
22. They obtained a preliminary injunction against the company and court-ordered restitution.
23. This finding is consistent with other reports showing that restitution of the damaged mucosa takes place in barbiturate anaesthetised rats.
24. After Pinocchio eats his way through a local bakery, Gepetto is sued by the owners for full restitution.
25. He agreed to pay a $ 375, 000 fine and make restitution to his victims totaling $ 625, 000.
26. The outcome will set a precedent with far-reaching implications for the whole restitution process.
27. They received prison terms and were ordered to pay restitution.
28. And it is but right that until I can make restitution,[sentencedict .com] my kinswoman's expenses should fall upon me.
29. Pfaelzer also ordered Keating to pay $ 122 million in restitution to federal regulatory authorities.
30. The Supreme Court ruled in 1990 that convicted criminals can avoid making restitution by declaring bankruptcy.
More similar words: institution, constitution, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutional convention, destitute, constitute, prestidigitation, question, resolution, in question, suggestion, destination, restriction, restoration, questionnaire, beyond question, out of the question, investigation, interesting, situation, solution, competition, pollution, execution, evolution, practitioner, absolution, devolution.