Random good picture Not show
3. I couldn't see any familiar faces in the room.
4. Dear, you now and embrace who, say the familiar forever.
5. He was humming a familiar tune.
6. Tom is quite familiar with the author.
7. I am not very familiar with botanical names.
8. He is familiar with the chemistry of metals.
9. The smell is very familiar to everyone who lives near a bakery.
10. After twenty years, all the familiar landmarks had disappeared.
11. It was reassuring to hear John's familiar voice.
12. The place felt faintly familiar to me.
13. I saw a few familiar faces among the crowd.
14. To his delight a familiar, tall, languid figure lowered itself down the steps of a club.
15. Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
16. The people sitting opposite us looked very familiar.
17. Complaints about school food have become a familiar refrain.
18. The organizer was familiar with the protocol of royal visits.
19. The cuckoo is characterized by its familiar call.
20. His name seems familiar to me.
21. Something about her voice was vaguely familiar.
22. He is familiar with Chinese history.
23. The voice on the phone sounded familiar.
24. He's a familiar figure in the neighbourhood.
25. Violent attacks are becoming all too familiar .
26. I felt the familiar ache in my lower back.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The house looked strangely familiar, though she knew she'd never been there before.
28. Will you please spell your name for me; it's one I'm not familiar with.
29. The future is scary but you can't just run to the past cause it's familiar.
30. The new album contains some carefully-wrought new songs and a number of familiar hits.
More similar words: be familiar with, family, civilian, military, liability, militarism, reliability, conciliatory, diary, patriarchy, amid, mild, Islamic, vitamin, dynamic, examine, alliance, milking, million, similar, Italian, smile on, dynamics, reliable, examining, laminated, similarly, compliance, brilliant, similarity.