Random good picture Not show
1. The retention of data in a storage device.
2. The listening device was concealed in a pen.
3. Cover the entire device to prevent water penetration.
4. The device was defused by army bomb disposal experts.
5. The device automatically disconnects the ignition.
6. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
7. Feminism is simply another device to ensnare women.
8. The television receiver is an electronic device.
9. The device was protected by patent.
10. The device exploded underneath a van.
11. The government patented the device to its inventor.
12. A computer is a device for processing information.
13. The device simulates conditions in space quite closely.
14. The new device emits a powerful circular column of light.
15. Rescuers used a special device for finding people trapped in collapsed buildings.
16. The device is not a real bomb but a dummy.
17. The explosive device was timed to go off at the rush hour.
18. France is expected to detonate its first nuclear device in the next few days.sentencedict.com
19. This portable device enables deaf people to telephone the hospital by typing a message instead of speaking.
20. The device was thrown at an army patrol but failed to explode.
21. We feel safe with a protective device in the house.
22. The lifting device is a system of ropes and pulleys.
23. The device detonated unexpectedly.
24. The device automatically disconnects the ignition when the engine is switched off.
25. A detonator is any device containing an explosive that is actuated by heat, percussion, friction, or electricity.
26. A computer is a device for handling of processing information.
27. This tiny device fits into the palm of your hand.
28. Bomb Squad officers carried out a controlled explosion of the device.
29. The school's audio-visual apparatus includes a new set of multi-media device.
30. They claim that military spending is used as a device for managing the economy.
More similar words: service, social services, civic, victim, convict, levity, devote, review, evident, develop, conviction, previous, developer, evidence, inevitably, previously, developing, inevitable, development, devastating, iced, rice, nice, developmental, juice, slice, price, voice, office, officer.