Random good picture Not show
1) The competition is very strong this time.
2) He always funked when competition grew too keen.
3) The Dukes were the eventual winners of the competition.
4) We beat their heads off at an English competition.
5) The competition has been thrown open to the public.
6) Competition from established businesses can be formidable.
7) He came first in the poetry competition.
8) British athletes had mixed fortunes in yesterday's competition.
9) Competition for the job was intense.
10) There must be fair play whatever the competition is.
11) Competition for jobs is acute.
12) He was on cloud nine after winning the competition.
13) I shall enter for the singing competition.
14) By a stroke of fortune(sentencedict.com), he won the competition.
15) of fortune, he won the competition.
16) The competition was sponsored by Ruinart Champagne.
17) She won first prize in the competition.
18) She's practising hard for the piano competition.
19) International competition is a spur to modernization.
20) He was annihilated in the finals of the competition.
21) Carlos was awarded first prize in the essay competition.
22) We are faced with fierce competition.
23) There will be a chess competition next week.
24) She won an international dancing competition.
25) There's been some fierce competition for the title.
26) Leeds United were worthy winners of the competition.
27) You can't realistically expect to win the whole competition.
28) There is stiff competition for university places.
29) Most competition cars will only roll over if they hit an obstacle.
30) The competition will be judged by a panel of experts.
More similar words: competitor, compensation, practitioner, composition, compete, constitutional convention, institution, edition, constitution, discretion, position, addition, institutional, munitions, tradition, condition, coalition, compunction, constitutional, expedition, transition, exhibition, additional, in addition, conditions, opposition, definition, traditional, acquisition, recognition.