Random good picture Not show
1. The campers 'food supply gradually diminished as the days wore on.
2. The port is vital to supply relief to millions of drought victims.
3. The bank will supply and buy back foreign currency.
4. The normal supply of water has turned brown and unusable.
5. That boy has eaten through a week's supply in a day!
6. Please supply a valid user password.
7. They supply us with latest equipment.
8. The demand for fish this month exceeds the supply.
9. With a supply of compressed air, the large balloon inflated in a matter of seconds.
10. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
11. The surge in the power supply knocked out all the computers.
12. We don't have an endless supply of money, you know.
13. We can supply the goods from our main store.
14. I've only got a week's supply of tablets left.
15. There is an abundant supply of cheap labour.
16. Our water supply is becoming polluted with nitrates.
17. For skilled occupations the supply of labour is typically fairly inelastic, because few workers are capable of doing the work.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. The electricity supply here is quite erratic.
19. We can supply the best service for you.
20. The town is without electricity and the water supply has been cut off.
21. We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.
22. Many countries have a big deficit in food supply.
24. The evening was a lavish affair with glorious food and an endless supply of champagne.
25. If you have great talents, industry will improve them. If you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency.
26. It's our hope that we will play an increasingly greater role in the marketplace and, therefore, supply more jobs.
27. They are hoping to clinch a major deal to supply computers to the army.
28. They dammed up the river to make a lake for their water supply.
29. The cooker is not yet wired in to the main supply.
30. The village is so far from the river that their water has to be pumped in from the nearest water supply.