Random good picture Not show
(3) The back of my neck throbbed painfully.
(4) Emma wore a fringed scarf round her neck.
(5) He tied a scarf around his neck.
(6) Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
(7) She wore a gold chain around her neck.
(8) I developed an abscess on my neck.
(9) He wrapped his scarf around his neck.
(10) He had twined his chubby arms around Vincent's neck.
(11) He had the thickest neck I'd ever seen.
(12) Perspiration dampened her face and neck.
(13) He broke his neck in the fall.
(14) I've got a stiff neck.
(15) She wore a heavy gold chain around her neck.
(16) Somebody's going to break their neck on these steps.
(17) She craned her neck to get a better view.
(18) A heavy gold necklace hung around her neck.
(19) The neck of a shirt gets dirty easily.
(20) I'll wring your neck if you don't behave! Sentencedict.com
(21) She had a gold chain around her neck.
(22) Her key hung on a string around her neck.
(23) I woke up with a stiff neck.
(24) A person has one head and one neck.
(25) She fell and broke her neck.
(26) I'd prefer a sweater with a polo neck.
(27) She wore a long gold chain round her neck.
(28) I could see the veins in his neck pulsating.
(29) She dug her fingernails into my neck.
(30) The glands in the neck may enlarge.