Random good picture Not show
1) No man is an island.
2) We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
3) The latitude of the island is 20 degrees south.
4) Back on the island, he dedicated himself to politics.
5) He went to the island looking for treasure.
6) The island was originally circular in shape.
7) They circumnavigated Cape Horn Island in canoes.
8) The island is of strategic importance to France.
9) This island is our territory.
10) Enemy soldiers had overrun the island.
11) Taiwan is the largest island of China.
12) The island is only accessible by boat.
13) The bridge links the island with the mainland.
14) This island is two miles off shore.
15) The growth of tourism brought prosperity to the island.
16) This island was once French territory.
17) It's easy to hydroplane to the island.
18) Ferries ply across a narrow strait to the island.
19) The sharp outline of the island had become blurred.
20) This island is a paradise for bird-watchers.
21) His money is in an offshore island bank.
22) It lies at the southern tip of an island.
23) The island is 3.5 km in circumference.
24) They were pulling hard for the small island.
25) He lives on a lonely island.
26) Jamaica is a very cosmopolitan island.
27) He went to a small island off the shore.
28) The island is joined to the mainland by a bridge.
29) The causeway to the island is only accessible at low tide.
30) Sugar has always been an important crop on the island.