Random good picture Not show
1. A large crowd was gathered outside the studio.
2. The film studio is transferring to Hollywood.
3. He has built himself a music studio.
4. She was in her studio again, painting onto a large canvas.
5. The studio is midway between his aunt's old home and his cottage.
6. Hemingway's studio is to the right.
7. The photograph was taken in a studio.
8. Most of the scenes were filmed in a studio.
9. Mark and his cohorts eventually emerged from the studio.
10. They've designed us a superb studio.
11. She'smuch happier performing live than in a recording studio.
12. The equipment of the photographic studio was expensive.
13. The studio produced a steady supply of good films.
14. She works for a major Hollywood studio.
15. The studio is lavishly kitted out with camera equipment.
16. The brothers usually roll into their studio around midday.
17. I started working in a recording studio.
18. The band will be playing live in the studio.
19. The studio is being wired for sound.
20. Her photography studio was a converted attic.
21. My son had left the studio very untidy.
22. Everyone in the studio burst into hysterical laughter .
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. I live on my own in a studio flat.
24. The studio bought the rights to his new book.
25. They are building a modern studio.
26. There was nervous tittering in the studio audience.
27. The rehearsal studio is buzzing with lunchtime activity.
28. We managed to record the whole of the concert from a live studio broadcast.
29. A plaster cast of Madame Fournier stood in the artist's studio.
30. She had a call from him on Saturday morning at the studio.