Synonym: bend, incline, lanky, meager, narrow, rest, scant, scrawny, skinny, slant, slender, slight, slim, slope, spare, thin, tip. Antonym: fat, fertile, plump, rich, stout. Similar words: bean, mean, jeans, peanut, Korean, one another, here and now, European. Meaning: [lɪːn] n. the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical. v. 1. to incline or bend from a vertical position 2. cause to lean or incline 3. have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined 4. rely on for support 5. cause to lean to the side. adj. 1. lacking excess flesh 2. lacking in mineral content or combustible material 3. containing little excess 4. not profitable or prosperous.
Random good picture Not show
2. Lean on me if you feel dizzy.
3. Most scientists would probably lean toward this viewpoint.
4. Lean against my arm. I will support you.
5. Just lean forward for a moment, please.
6. If you lean too far towards the water, you might fall in.
7. With her lean frame and cropped hair, Lennox had a fashionably androgynous look.
8. Lean hard-training women athletes may men-struate less frequently or not at all.
9. From your parents you lean love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other.But when books are opened you discover that you have wings.
10. Tony was so tall that he had to lean down to get through the doorway.
11. When we meet difficults,we can lean on each other.Then we will be okay!
12. The couple lean on each other for support.
13. Like most athletes, she was lean and muscular.
14. Nowadays even efficient, lean, well-run industries are failing.
15. He has a lean handsome face.
16. Lean it against the wall.
17. I lean towards letting him go along.
18. They stopped to lean over a gate.
19. Do it yourself; don't lean on others for support.
20. It is a beautiful meat, very lean and tender.
21. Fat paunches have lean pates.
22. Like most female athletes, she was lean and muscular.
23. He is one of those lean, hyper-fit people.
24. He's always had his big brother to lean on.
25. She was of lean habit.
26. Don't lean in — you're unbalancing the horse.
27. Lean your head back a bit.
28. The seats have no back against which to lean.
29. He's got that lean and hungry look.
30. Can I lean my bike against the wall?
More similar words: bean, mean, jeans, peanut, Korean, one another, here and now, European, meantime, by means of, by no means, meanwhile, by all means, by any means, meaningful, leap, plea, lead, least, plead, leather, learn, leave, clear, leader, lead to, league, leave out, unclear, leave off.