Random good picture Not show
1. I want to make a suggestion.
2. His suggestion was greeted with hoots of laughter.
3. He surmised that the suggestion wouldn't find favour.
4. This suggestion won't be welcomed at No. 10.
5. They fobbed off our suggestion.
6. Can I make a suggestion?
7. He balked at making the suggestion.
8. His suggestion borders on the ridiculous.
9. The two leaders were flummoxed by the suggestion.
10. He accused Mrs Moore of making an indecent suggestion.
11. Did the director say anything against your suggestion?
12. Might I make a modest suggestion?
13. We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion.
14. His suggestion is in a sense workable.
15. He made an indecent suggestion to my wife.
16. I want to offer a suggestion.
17. He made the suggestion that we go by.
18. He dismissed her suggestion out of hand.
19. Have you got an alternative suggestion?
20. Are you agreeable to my suggestion?
21. Might I make a suggestion?
22. The mayor bucked at the school board's suggestion.
23. We value your suggestion highly.
24. You can put forward your suggestion at the meeting.
25. The delegate moved for a reconsideration of the suggestion.
26. May I present a suggestion?
27. Someone came out with a most useful suggestion.
28. The suggestion inevitably provoked outrage from student leaders.
29. Felicity seemed pleased at the suggestion.
30. She firmly rejected the suggestion that she had lied to Parliament.
More similar words: suggest, question, in question, questionnaire, out of the question, investigation, beyond question, prestidigitation, distinction, institution, restriction, destruction, constitution, institutional, constitutional, esterification, gesture, testing, testify, estimate, domestic, estimated, testimony, clandestine, investigate, Palestinian, investigator, notion, option, action.