Random good picture Not show
1. Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself, in fact, till it does that,it hardly is experience.
2. It is interesting to compare their situation and ours.
3. Please tell me about some interesting.
4. That was interesting, wasn't it?
5. Your interesting report raises several important queries.
6. The museum has some interesting new exhibits from India.
7. Professor Wilson gave an interesting talk on birds.
8. Brewer is a very interesting man.
9. The story is very interesting to me.
10. How can we make science lessons more interesting?
11. My father is a repository of interesting facts.
12. parts of the book are interesting.
13. There are many interesting things there.
14. Did she tell you anything interesting?
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Here's an interesting piece of gossip about Mrs Smith.
16. His trip through the world made an interesting narrative.
17. It is interesting to contrast the two writers.
18. The speech contained some interesting ideas.
19. Comparison with other oil-producing countries is extremely interesting.
20. He was reading an interesting story.
21. The TV show was interesting.
22. It was interesting to be in a different environment.
23. I find her ideas really interesting.
24. There was an interesting item in the newspaper today.
25. The marginal illustration is very interesting.
26. I found the conclusion of his book very interesting.
27. That's a very interesting point.
28. She made several interesting points in the article.
29. Did you go anywhere interesting?
30. Her articles make/are interesting reading for travellers.
More similar words: interest, interested, lose interest, testing, interfere, interfere in, at intervals, interfere with, burst into laughter, for the rest, clandestine, burst into, Palestinian, existing, interim, painter, Internet, internal, interval, interact, interior, in terms of, intercede, interpret, interview, interrupt, interplay, enter into, distinguish, interaction.