Random good picture Not show
(1) He doped out a solution to the problem.
(2) When would such a solution be possible?
(3) The solution to the problem lies with you.
(4) It was not the ideal solution to the problem.
(5) The committee came forward with one viable solution.
(6) They offered no solution for all our myriad problems.
(7) There's no simple solution to this problem.
(8) This weapons system is an affordable, hi-tech solution.
(9) A solution is still some way off.
(10) I think we can hammer out a solution.
(11) One solution is to retrain the long-term unemployed.
(12) This is the only solution imaginable.
(13) The solution to the problem required many hours.
(14) A solution of sugar boils down to a syrup.
(15) The best solution would be for them to separate.
(16) Attempts to find a solution have failed.
(17) What is the solution to your trouble?
(18) A solution immediately suggested itself to me .
(19) Do you have a better solution?
(20) She can find no solution to her financial troubles.
(21) It's a peaceful solution.
(22) 'That's the only possible solution.' 'Yes, I suppose so[sentence dictionary],' Charles conceded.
(23) We must come up with a solution that our shareholders will find acceptable.
(24) We would prefer a more orthodox approach/solution to the problem.
(25) Remove stains by soaking in a mild solution of bleach.
(26) They expressed cautious optimism about a solution to the crisis.
(27) This solution is politically expedient but may well cause long-term problems.
(28) His plan does not offer a real solution to the problem.
(29) Each of them having their own room was the logical solution.
(30) After running through the numbers in every possible combination, we finally hit on a solution.
More similar words: resolution, absolution, evolution, devolution, revolutionary, pollution, constitutional convention, isolation, execution, institution, contribution, prosecution, distribution, constitution, institutional, constitutional, circumlocution, unconstitutional, convoluted, soluble, notion, nation, option, motion, action, emotion, edition, mention, auction, question.