Random good picture Not show
1) They each excel in their respective fields.
2) The tourists went back to their respective countries.
3) It is important that we dovetail our respective interests.
4) They are each recognized specialists in their respective fields.
5) Clinton and Zedillo ordered their respective Cabinets to devise a common counter-drug strategy.
6) We all went back to our respective homes to wait for news.
7) The happy couple and their respective parents took to the floor.
8) Both sides have been soaring up their respective divisions.
9) The respective casualty figures are, as usual,[http://sentencedict.com/respective.html] uncertain.
10) Their respective companies may often work in tandem.
11) Each has a vent pipe from its respective circuit.
12) Interacting in terms of their respective roles, teacher and student know what to do and how to do it.
13) The floppy fringes and pouting lips of the respective lead singers are another story entirely.
14) Both men were ousted from their respective posts after a meeting of the club's board last May.
15) By virtue of our respective positions in the organization, you can tell me to meet certain performance objectives.
16) What disclosure should be made in the respective companies' financial statements?
17) Everyone would go into the hall for assembly and then afterwards we'd go to our respective classes.
18) After the party we all went off to our respective rooms.
19) Party congresses at all levels are convened by Party committees at their respective levels.
20) He and I are each going to visit our respective teachers.
21) Steve and I were at very different stages in our respective careers.
22) Resolution into these parts is necessary in order to find their respective causes.
23) Each state agreed to recognise and respect the other, including their respective political and social systems.
24) Both Du Pont and Conoco are world leaders, in their respective sectors, in environmental protection and safety.
25) In the interim, authority members will take resolutions to their respective cities for approval of the dissolution agreement.
26) The technicians and experts simply mirror this reality as they squabble over the means to maximize profits for their respective ruling classes.
27) Both documents seek to identify the skills and understandings which their respective subjects should seek to achieve at different stages of schooling.
28) The main recommendations of the Bains Committee centred around the respective responsibilities of members and officers.
29) Helms urged the secretary general to cooperate in the process through frequent consultation directly with him and between their respective staffs.
30) Catholics and Protestants in marginal areas were burnt out of their homes and forced to move into their respective ghettoes.
More similar words: respectively, irrespective, irrespective of, perspective, retrospective, respect, respectable, with respect to, inspection, introspection, subjective, objective, effective, detective, protective, collective, effectively, collectively, effectiveness, especially, aspect, specter, suspect, prospect, spectrum, spectacle, inspector, introspect, spectacular, circumspect.