Random good picture Not show
1. The tin wire was spooled after it was used.
2. The wire threaded through small loops.
3. The fence was strengthened with wire.
4. Scissors won't cut through wire.
5. The telephone wire is cut off in this house.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. This kind of wire is easy to unbend.
7. Don't touch that wire, you'll electrocute yourself.
8. Don't let the wire rub up against the pipe.
9. The attacker then tried to throttle her with wire.
10. With deft fingers she untangled the wire.
11. The ground-floor windows are obscured by wire mesh.
12. Twist the wire to form a circle.
13. He disconnected the wire from the clock.
14. Will you connect this wire to the television.
15. The box was fastened with a rusty wire.
16. A loop of wire held the gate shut.
17. They strained the wire between two posts.
18. The farmer fenced his land with wire.
19. This wire has a plastic casing.
20. His land is fenced with barbed wire.
21. The bird got entangled in the wire netting.
22. The wire is held on with a metal clip.
23. The hamster had got through the wire at the front of its cage.
24. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
25. If you touch an electric wire,[sentencedict.com] you ll get a shock.
26. Copper wire is flexile.
27. You should never join an electric wire to a water pipe.
28. Remove the cakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
29. Sheep kept getting tangled up in it and eventually the wire was removed.
30. The game was very close and went right down to the wire.