Random good picture Not show
1. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
2. He sold his equity in the company last year.
3. They shared the work of the house with equity.
4. The rules of common law and equity are both, in essence, systems of private law.
5. He plans to raise the company's return on equity to 15%.
6. The equity of the referee's decision was accepted by everyone.
7. Then we consider again the equity implications of taxation.
8. Its required return on equity capital is 15 percent.
9. Return on equity has averaged nearly 19% a year.
10. In no country does equity finance contribute substantially.
11. The rankings were based on return on equity.
12. Excellence becomes a code word for retreat from equity.
13. No new equity was issued in 1992 to fund operations, and neither is any assumed in our forward plans.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. There is an important link between the equity objective and the concept of need.
15. The rosy outlook for equity prices over the near-term meshes with my bullish forecast for 30-year Treasury bonds.
16. In contrast MDC's record on equity and accountability has been less controversial.
17. A natural endowment approach to equity would direct policy towards the gifted, who are better able to benefit from the policy.
18. In this way Equity is an addendum to the Common Law.
19. The rights give holders the opportunity to purchase additional equity interests in the company at a big discount.
20. We base this call on grounds of social justice and equity.
21. The fund has a good track record of investing in the equity market.
22. Financing decisions Fixed asset investment can be funded from several sources: equity, surplus cash, loans or leasing.
23. Yet students who have completed expensive training face the same difficulties as an untrained actor in qualifying for an Equity card.
24. We at Salomon, as I have said, relegated the equity department to a corner in our basement.
25. Earlier in the chapter, we stressed the distinction between efficiency and equity.
26. Types of takeover offer General offer A general offer is an offer for the entire issued equity share capital of a company.
27. To separate as far as possible the concepts of equity and efficiency, economists use the concept of Pareto efficiency.
28. Unlike partnerships in which the partners decide policy, in the business corporation the equity owners relinquished their privilege in favour of the directors.
29. True believers are adamant that without annexation there can be no financial or social equity in Tucson -- end of discussion.
30. Taken together, they may be applied jointly to produce a better estimate of the cost of equity capital.
More similar words: quite, equip, quite a few, require, ubiquitous, required, equipment, equivalent, requirement, suite, guitar, lawsuit, circuit, pursuit, recruit, suitable, liquid, request, quietly, inquiry, frequent, sequence, adequate, subsequent, frequency, equation, frequently, colloquial, consequence, acquisition.