Similar words: radiation, alleviation, variation, negotiation, reparation, association, trepidation, renunciation. Meaning: [rɪ‚pjuːdɪ'eɪʃn] n. 1. rejecting or disowning or disclaiming as invalid 2. refusal to acknowledge or pay a debt or honor a contract (especially by public authorities) 3. the exposure of falseness or pretensions.
Random good picture Not show
1. They were surprised by his sudden repudiation of all his former beliefs.
2. Repudiation of a claim under this clause can cause serious problems.
3. It could have been Hope's unknowing repudiation of the popular notion of black people which fired my imagination.
4. Photographs are also of great benefit when a repudiation of liability is being discussed with third party solicitors.
5. It felt like a repudiation of their most deeply held ideals.
6. Drug company spokesmen called this a repudiation of the critics, or at least a failure to agree with them.
7. The purchaser may wish to accept repudiation and sue for damages.
8. The repudiation now seemed too high a price, and in my resentment, I determined not to make any more concessions.
9. Default does not have to mean outright debt repudiation.
10. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
11. It has the properties of fairness, non - repudiation, secrecy, termination, etc.
12. That was a major repudiation of Iran the other day at the Security Council.
13. Non - repudiation and accountability for e - banking transactions.
14. Datas non - repudiation is very important in the secure communication.
15. Keith Olbermann demanded a Palin repudiation and the founder of the Daily Kos wrote on Twitter: "Mission Accomplished, Sarah Palin."
16. Non repudiation is one of the important questions of development of electronic business system.
17. This paper discusses types of non - repudiation evidence , elements non - repudiation evidence and validity non - repudiation evidence.
18. Non repudiation consists of the sender's non repudiation and receipt's non repudiation.
19. When Eisenhower fell into the trap, Khrushchev crowed over his discomfort and demanded an apology or a repudiation of presidential responsibility.
20. The duty to mitigate does not apply where the innocent party refuses to accept the anticipatory breach as a repudiation.
21. The urban agenda proposed by the Commission was an unmistakable repudiation of the Carter urban policy.
22. There are just two qualifications to this last point, i.e. which apply where the innocent party immediately accepts the repudiation.
23. This plan strengthened the E - mail security because both addressor and addressee have Non - repudiation.
24. Dual - key pair model uses distinct key pairs to separate non - repudiation services from confidentiality services.
25. The realization of - business confidentiality, integrity, authenticity can not be forged and non - repudiation.
26. Certainly, or the esteem blue army somewhat is obviously biased by competition total repudiation Mancheng.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. On one level this looks like a reasonable, Solomonic split-the-baby approach that avoids an embarrassing open repudiation of the Dalai Lama's endorsement.
28. The maxim is meant not just as a lodestar for her agency but also as a repudiation of its recent past.
29. There are some goals of Certified E - mail Protocol : confidentiality non - repudiation and fairness.
30. Digitalsignature can provide the proof of data source, the data integrity and non - repudiation.
More similar words: radiation, alleviation, variation, negotiation, reparation, association, trepidation, renunciation, appreciation, pronunciation, reconciliation, representation, ratification, gratification, nation, relation, location, operation, negation, equation, education, formation, creation, zonation, national, donation, agitation, inflation, violation, probation.