Random good picture Not show
1. The bottom line is that recycling isn't profitable.
2. May your finances profitable this year.
3. The bottom line is that it's not profitable.
4. Drug manufacturing is the most profitable business in America.
5. The deal was profitable to all of us.
6. Mounting sales augur a profitable year.
7. What can be done to keep the business profitable?
8. Have a happy and profitable year.
9. It is usually more profitable to sell direct to the public.
10. That business became profitable last year.
11. The advertising campaign proved very profitable.
12. The company is divesting its less profitable business operations.
13. Cooperation could be mutually profitable.
14. The business is not really profitable enough.
15. She spent a profitable afternoon in the library.
16. She has just bought a very profitable practice.
17. We have become very profitable. Not coincidentally(sentence dictionary), we have only half as many employees as we did in 1988.
18. BT at its profitable peak was coining it at the rate of ￡90 a second.
19. His hobby of winemaking was fast becoming a profitable sideline.
20. The business could become less profitable or, even worse , could close down.
21. Other less profitable services are to be axed later this year.
22. The company remains moderately profitable, but it is not making as much money as it should.
23. Some churches have found it profitable to hold services during the week.
24. Over the years it has developed into a highly profitable business.
25. The company decided to hive off some of its less profitable concerns.
26. The practice is not a very lucrative one at the moment, but if it is worked up It'should prove quite profitable.
27. These sales figures are a good augury for another profitable year.
28. It would take a miracle to make this business profitable.
29. They're looking to the new manager to make the company profitable.
30. Tina believed that, given time, her business would become profitable.
More similar words: profit, nonprofit, suitable, equitable, hospitable, inevitable, creditable, inimitable, inequitable, inhospitable, uninhabitable, profile, high profile, table, inevitably, notable, tableau, vegetable, adaptable, debatable, on the table, timetable, acceptable, delectable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, inscrutable, respectable, irrefutable, unacceptable.