Random good picture Not show
2. Their security procedures were found wanting .
3. There's nothing immoral about wanting to earn more money.
4. The Education Secretary accuses teachers of wanting to return to a dark age.
5. We find many of the younger workers wanting in skill.
6. Don't worry about the baby not wanting to leave you-it's a stage they all go through.
7. It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got.
8. Wanting other friends doesn't mean you don't love your partner.
9. Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
10. There were so many children wanting a ride John didn't get a look-in.
11. There is no shame in wanting to be successful.
12. A certain humanity is wanting in big cities.
13. Their defence was found wanting.
14. Wanting fidelity implies you're thinking about a major relationship.
15. Is she serious about wanting to sell the house?
16. They were skilled, but wanting in discipline.
17. notion of wanting to change the world.
18. This machine is found wanting.
19. He lay still, not wanting to break the spell.
20. This explanation is wanting in many respects.
21. What were his grounds for wanting a divorce?
22. I think she's perhaps a little wanting in charm.
23. The new system was tried and found wanting.
24. He analysed his game and found it wanting.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Within you i lose myself,without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.
27. Forgive me for needing you in my life; Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul; Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old.
28. Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. Sandra Robbins Heaton.
29. Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
30. within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.
More similar words: panting, quarantine, hunting, elephantine, glinting, parenting, contingent, accounting, dissenting, continuing, unrelentingly, want, wanton, antique, continue, frantic, continued, continent, continual, quantify, antidote, meantime, pedantic, gigantic, romantic, atlantic, quantity, continuous, tinge, antiquity.